Women Picket DC 2021
On 8 March 2021, International Women’s Day, Women Picket DC protested at the Capitol against Executive Order 13988, which mandates federal agencies to redefine the word ‘sex’ to include ‘sexual orientation and gender identity.’
Women Picket DC was a peaceful protest to challenge the EO and to demand rights for females including:
• The right to legally define females based on their biology
• The right to single-sex spaces
• The right to female-only sports leagues
• The right to choose a healthcare practitioner of their own sex
• The right to freedom of speech
You can watch footage of the Picket here, including a short interview with our USA Director at about 30:00.
You can watch an interview with Kara Dansky on Fox News warning of a ‘complete obliteration of biological sex’.